This morning when I awoke I remembered my dream vividly.
I was out on a pasture looking at undernourished cattle and this song started. During the second verse the view changes to a lovely yellow tulip.
"You hear my heart's cries,
my every prayer,
is met with Thy,
Upon waking I was enveloped in peace and was hearing creation, birds, sing of His Glory! I hope you enjoy the song as much as I did!
Friday, May 1, 2015
- Sunday of the Paralytic
- The Samaritan Woman
- Sunday of the Blind Man
- Fathers of the 1st Ecumenical Council
- Keep up with dishes
- Sort clothes and give away unneeded items
- Improve Prayer Life
- Improve Homemaking Routine
- Cultivate a Quiet Spirit
- Go on Nature walk after Church
- Join my Parish choir
- Emily Dickinson
- The Birth of Britain
- An Island Story
- Long's Home Geography
- Handbook of Nature Study
- Chaucer for Children?
- Life of Marcus Crassus
- Towards a Philosophy of Education
- Anna Karenina
- Morning & Evening Prayers
- Prayers of the Hours?
- Full Flower Moon – 3rd
- Daniel's (llama) 4th birthday - 5th
- Mother’s Day – 10th
- Rynetta (llama) Due – 11th
- Rebekkah's (llama) 2nd birthday - 13th
- Breezy's (llama) 15th birthday - 20th
- Mudana's (llama) 2nd birthday - 31st
- Singing – Learn the Tones of the Church
- Start a nature journal
- Memorize - "Prayer to the Most Holy Mother of God"