Monday, February 29, 2016

To Be or Not To Be?

See this llovely mug?


Before January the most I knew about Shakespeare's Hamlet, Prince of Denmark was: 
a) Shakespeare wrote it,
b) the saying 'To be or not to be that is the question' originated from it,
c) this sweet man is named Prince of Denmark and called Hamlet.

Now I have at least read the play! I participated in a llovely discussion of this llaugh out lloud funny tragedy on the Ambleside Online forum and then I watched David Tennet on PBS deliver a rousing modern day adaptation. I have to say though, as much as I llove my boy, I am decidedly Team Horatio!

P.S. If you didn't catch on, he is a llama, not an alpaca! (all the double l's)

2 comments:

  1. Llong Llive Team Horatio!
    Bwahaah! That face! I missed this post when it came up but it just made my day today :) That was a great discussion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is one of the sweetest llamas I know (and that is saying a lot as I knowing his parentage, going 2-4 generations back, and he comes by it naturally!) and not a day goes by that he doesn't attempt to seek I or my mom out, at least once, to give us a kiss!

    Glad to make your day dear!

    ReplyDelete